Intercare Corporate Services, situated in Pretoria East, Lynnwood seeks to recruit a skilled Human Resources
Officer. The focus of this position is to provide an efficient human resource support and
payroll service to the various business units within the group.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Handling HR and Payroll enquiries and providing advice on policies and procedures to
Managers & Employees.
- Provide support & training on ESS (Employee Self Service System)
- Driving the recruitment process by updating job descriptions, posting ads,sourcing & screening candidates and handling skills assessment processes.
- Issue hiring contracts & providing information on salary offer & benefits.
- Implement effective on-boarding plans & obtain on-boarding documentation.
- Handle data capturing on Payroll System.
- Coordinate training & development with internal & external service providers.
- Administrative support e.g. performance management, employee relations,
- Employee record maintenance, updating internal data bases/ systems.
- Liaise with employee benefit providers.
- Maintain processes relating to legal framework (e.g. WCA, EE)
- Prepare & update regular reports and presentations.
- Qualification in Human Resources or relevant field
- 3-5 years experience as HR officer with proven experience in HR functions.
- Proficient in MS Office, Intermediate Excel Skills essential.
- Payroll experience essential.
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
CLOSING DATE: 26 July 2019
Internal applications: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications can be submitted on https://intercare.simplify.hr/
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.