INTERCARE IS HIRING !
IT APPLICATION SUPPORT TECHNICIAN :CORPORATE SERVICES
ABOUTIntercare Corporate Services in Lynwood, Pretoria, seeks to recruit an IT Application Support Technician.
The purpose of the position is to provide technical assistance to computer system users, answer questions or resolve computer hardware, software and network queries. Provide assistance concerning the use of application software, including but not limited to Practice Management Systems, Electronic Medical Record Software and Operating Systems.
- To perform or ensure proper installation of cables, operating system, or appropriat software.
- Install and perform minor repairs to hardware, software or peripheral equipment following design or installation specifications.
- To confer with users, or conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve
- To install/configure set-up commands and conduct analysis and evaluation on the functionality of application software.
- Set up, install and test new units prior to handover and monitoring functionality.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software related problems and replace defective components when necessary.
- Management of Virtualized and Cloud Infrastructure.
- To receive and prioritize user log calls/requests.
- Provide guidance to new users with start-up/log-on procedures.
- IT related qualification
- At least 3 years experience as an IT Support Technician
- Willingness to travel to the different localities with own transport
CLOSING DATE: 31 March 2019
All applications can be submitted on: https://intercare.simplify.hr/
If you are not contacted within 2 weeks of the closing date please regard your application as unsuccessful.